We are looking for people who are enthusiastic and willing to take a lead in Rogart Heritage Society’s meetings and events.
- It isn’t too onerous as we only have one (very informal) formal meeting each year.
- We also host 3 or 4 events annually which are a combination of historical talk and music night.
- Once a year we have a summer exhibition at Rhilochan School and participate in the Archaeology for Communities Highland (ARCH) summer events.
- We only have a very small committee of four people: the Chairperson, Vice Chair, Treasurer and Secretary. Our Historian also provides a wealth of information on the area.
- We’re friendly, supportive and enjoy a good craic.